Proof that thin people can have babies just fine:
I have some gripes. But I’ll start with the positives:
Top Ten Reasons Why I’m Excited or Happy Right Now
- James. He’s the best thing. He’s my sweet one. I love him. He’s an extraordinary husband.
- We get to meet our baby face to face in approximately 151 days or about 5 months (I have a pregnancy App that tells me this)
- In 3 weeks we find out the gender of the baby.
- We are buying a new car.
- My rugs. I love my new rugs and how cozy our bedroom is.
- Unseasonably warm weather
- Free baby gear and clothing from my old landlord who is so sweet and has great taste.
- An entire week at a seaside cottage in Bethany this July.
- Tax returns
- My new haircut is pretty great.
Top Ten Reasons Why I’m Really Frustrated & Tired Right Now
- Gas and bloating
- Excess saliva
- Round ligament pains: all.the.time.
- Fitful, uncomfortable back-pain inducing nights of “rest”.
- The fact that I am just not a person who will have an “easy” second trimester. Never mind how rough the first one was.
- Butt pain
- Unwanted advice compounded with what I thought was impossible: more comments on my small frame and “waif” body than I encountered in even the Jr. High school years. I’ve lost my cool with an acquaintance.
- Food aversions
- Extreme exhaustion